Give In by The Snow Symphony (Studio Version)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our First Entry.

KLCC The Apartment


Savy: I never know how to do all these things like blogs, myspace and stuff. You know ar.. even my facebook people do for me wan… (laugh)

Nick: Its okay... I do for you till you upgrade computer skills. You’re not very tech “Savy” are you.


Nick & Savy: (laugh)

Savy:
Ok Ok. My next new year resolution will be to start my own myspace account. You know… I like to showcase my commercial stuff.


Nick: What commercial stuff?


Savy: Stuff that i compose on my own la...


Nick: I see.


Savy: Yeap.

Nick: So... uh... how was it like playing with me for the first time? Cheh… Im so full of myself.

Savy: Aiyah. I cant really remember when I first played with you. All I know is that it was all so random. I didnt know you... and I didnt even know your songs! We just like, simply went through it right before we performed. And what… we had to play three sets!

Nick: Yea!

Savy: (interrupt) I can remember is your emo hair.

Nick: (laugh) Yea.... The hair. Classic! Eh so anything else you wanna say in the blog? I also not very good at blogging actually.

Savy: Well… yer.. cannot think la! Rohnie keeps playing Christmas songs in the background.


(Have Yourself a merry little christmas playing in the background then it stopped)


Rohnie: Waaat?! (continue playing piano)


Nick: Oh there he goes again…. (Rohnie continues playing) For those out there who don’t know who Rohnie is, he’s our new addition to the duo from the band Milliz, he’s sessioning with us, playing the cello. We’re suppose to rehearse a few songs but all of us are scattered all over doing our own thing. Its raining outside la wut to do. lazy.... So, excited to make the album?

Savy: Yes… but….

Nick: But what?

Savy: Nervous la…. Must practice a lot. I really need to get comfortable when it comes to recording. Have to dig out all my “fingering” exercise book and practice. (laugh)

Nick: (laugh) I don’t know what to say.

Savy: (sings) Have yourself a merry little Christmas…. Oh no wait, its White Christmas. (picks up Violin and jams with Rohnie on the piano)

Nick: Ahh…. The Christmas spirit…. Alright guys… till next time. To catch us live, you can come to No Black Tie on the 17th of This Month!

End.

1 comment:

taufiq shariff said...

hey, i just found your music yesterday.
gotta tell u this...i love the music!
love your stuff !!
if u need anyone to shoot u while performing, just let me know ok. would be glad to shoot u guys.