Give In by The Snow Symphony (Studio Version)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

No Black Tie

Since early this year, when i started coming out into the scene, ive always wonder how it feels like to play at No Black Tie. I figured it must be good because of the acoustics in the place. So after almost a year of giiging around Savy and I finally got the chance to play a 30 min set at NBT as The Snow Symphony.

I can tell you, nothing feels better than to play with a great sound and a great audience who actually listens to you and your music. Although my cough didnt allow me to hit certain notes and my voice was pretty husky throughout the night, it didnt matter, i felt the songs and i sang with my heart out anyway. The energy on stage was great and we had an awesome time. Which i havent had quite awhile.

Finally, i get to hear my own music properly. Our own music.
When u perform at Alor, you gota end it with Alor's beef noodles.
Such a good night.

Im going off to Penang for about five days tomorrow with Rohnie the Cellist. Sort of like a road trip. Savy will be in town, poor girl's busy with things. Im bringing my guitar with me. I left something in Feringgi and i think im going to bring it back with a few new songs.

When i get back there'll be a gig at Urbanattic on the 24th. Christmas Eve. Then when im done Ill be on the decks till countdown. Since its Christmas Eve, i dont really want to keep my band mates busy with gigs, so whoever who's free on that night, will be playing with me i guess.

Ill post up some NBT pictures when Savy's free to upload them.

Okay. I guess we'll see you all on the 24th whoever's coming :) TC

Nick Davis.

No comments: