Give In by The Snow Symphony (Studio Version)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 1: The Miss in the Missing.

It was about a 4 hour car ride, and i was at the backseat boiling with so much inspiration to write songs (must be the sunset and all the empty grassy fields). But because of the limited space in Rohnie's car, the only thing i could play with was my camera. So i took a few pictures.




Of myself. Camwhore 101.




The Cellist/ Driver/Tour Guide/ Penang Boy.



(With his Walt Disney Mickey Mouse sunglasses)



As Sinchan is peeking through the rear mirror, i was thinking to myself. How will it be like to go back to the place where i left a note on the wall a year ago and see if it's still strongly sticking on the wall. I doubt it tho. But still i think it'll be something to go back and see. To remember the conversations we had at that place and the promises we made with each other, which in the end meant nothing at all. Well among other stuff going through my mind this is one of them.


There is one more thing i just couldnt stop thinking about. But it felt so comfortable to obsessed myself with that thought. Bittersweet. The miss in the missing. Funny how i got away from KL to get away from KL. But a day away from it and i kinda miss it. Not to say Penang and mainland is that bad. Today was nothing but good sinful food and music. Oh and crazy Lina.


She might not look like it in the picture, but she's a freak! Fun freak.


She tagged along for the trip. Helena Foo the director and Savy the Violinist couldnt make it. So. Here I am, blogging for the first time about the trip. You guys must be wondering, what this has anything to do with music and The Snow Symphony. I dunno. Maybe there's a song somewhere within these five days that im away road tripping. Before i end this post, i just wanna show you guys a picture i took earlier. Give you a lil feel of my trip and what i see. I think im gonna go fool around on my 12 string now. Good day. :)



Savy, this one is for you, since you cant make it this time.


(I would post up all the good food pictures but dowan la, kesian you :D )


Wait. This one just got in. I just had to post this one up.


Rohnie in his feminine side.


Either that or his great attempt to reanact The Joker. Ha!





TC.


Nick Davis, The Snow Symphony

No comments: