Give In by The Snow Symphony (Studio Version)

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Life. My Love. My Magic.


A christmas note, from my Mom.

This is one of the reason why i keep on doing what i do best.

And will always do it with full of honesty.

My music. My Life. My love. My Magic.



Dear Nick,

Dare to dream for dreamers see tomorrow. Dare to make a wish for wishing makes way for hope, and hope is what keeps us alive. Dare to reach out for the things no one else can see. Be unafraid to see what others cannot. Believe in your heart and in your own goodness, for in doing so, others will believe them too. Believe in magic, because life is full of it. Trust in those who love you for they will always do their best for you. But most of all believe in yourself because within you lie all the magic, the hope, the love, and the dreams of tomorrow.



May your Christmas dreams come true...



I love you,

Mom.

1 comment:

Chris said...

hey.. i really like the message that your mom gave u. It's really inspiring.

=)